FPPA's Corporate Offices are Moving
As previously noted, after 35 years at 2 DTC in Greenwood Village, FPPA’s corporate offices will soon move to a new location in the Denver Tech Center. Please note that as of Wednesday, June 8th, FPPA’s 2 DTC offices have permanently closed as we transition to our new office space.
During this transition period, FPPA has temporary office space in the Denver Tech Center to accommodate our business operations until our permanent office space is ready this fall. Below is the current timeline for FPPA’s office move.
FPPA’s Office Move Timeline & What to Expect
- June 8, 2022: FPPA’s office at 2 DTC closes permanently at 4:30 pm
- FPPA staff remain available via email, phone, and videoconference
- June 21, 2022: FPPA’s temporary office space opens in our new building at:
Stanford Place II
7979 East Tufts Avenue, Suite 150
Denver, CO 80237
- FPPA staff will be available for in‑person meetings at this location. All in-person meetings should be scheduled in advance
- October 2022: FPPA’s new, permanent office space opens in Stanford Place II. Exact timing will be announced as we finalize our move
If you have questions about FPPA’s upcoming move, please contact us.